Monthly Archives: August 2013

Happy Friday! What an added bonus โ€“ a 3 day weekend! I almost didn’t even realize it was a holiday weekend! ๐Ÿ™‚ Have you ever been to Overlook Farm in Clarksville, MO? If not, it’s a must-go for a little romantic bed + breakfast getaway! Ryan and I took his parents there to celebrate their […]

View full post »

Is the weekend here yet?! I’ve been editing up a storm lately, and I think I’m beginning to develop “editing elbow.” ย (It’s sort of like tennis elbow, but for photographers.) ๐Ÿ˜‰ Say hello to these two sweeties! It was so nice to head back to Faust Park with Sara + Will for their engagement session. […]

View full post »

Hello handsome! Meet little Clayton, just 4 months old. This serious little guy is just the cutest thing! ๐Ÿ™‚ Wait until you see his room… Laaaoooove it. I’m thinking I might need a DIY tutorial from his Daddy. He bought the wood on Craigโ€™s List, white-washed it and hung it up. It’s just darling, and […]

View full post »

Meet my friend Susan and the newest additions to her sweet family. Your heart is just going to melt with these images today! Susan is a make-up artist and I’ve been so lucky to work with her! Watching and hearing about her journey to pregnancy has just touched me in so many ways. So let […]

View full post »

Aaaand this day was like no other. Usually I’m obsessing about the weather (clearly I do, I mention it in every post!) but this June day only predicted a 10% chance of rain. I’m pretty optimistic, so that means a 90% chance… it’s not gonna rain! (!) During the ceremony held at Graham Chapel, we […]

View full post »